Your Ad Here
0 Plus Temp Mail Service 777 Store Service

2011年1月9日 星期日

Brinkley is unlucky in love

The veteran supermodel marriage to Peter Cook came to an end in 2008, and she has since concentrate its efforts on looking for the previous few children, Jack, 15, and a sailor, 12.

Brinkley is convinced to become a full-time mother have a deleterious effect on her love life, but she is now happy to just concentrate on its children.

She tells the Prevention Magazine, "most of the time, I have had my children with me, so I am not so inclined to meet people. And then never truly know if someone is talking to you because you are a celebrity. (Romance is) not my main priority. "

Before her marriage to the Cook, was the former singer for Brinkley Wed Billy Joel.


View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言