Your Ad Here
0 Plus Temp Mail Service 777 Store Service

2011年1月5日 星期三

Brocant Oberkamp-04

Check out these pictures of older women respond:

Brocant Oberkamp-04

meet older women

Image by Julie70

This is how I met him, with his hand and "situation", it is something else again (but interesting face even)

Lidolil, you've not seen it between my photos because I've met him only Sunday, also, there are more pictures of him later.

Saw Palmetto-bruce, it might be good in black and white, but what these wonderful blue eyes that I believe count much in this picture?

Thank you for your appreciation. I feel beyond.

With regard to history.
I live I headed paris@flickr meeting at 11 a.m., near Bastille square with my car of the suburb of Paris. In 15 minutes, I came to Concord, but an hour (for five minutes) to arrive at the Bastille. Every street that I wanted to pass has been closed. "Half-marathon!" which means twenty miles pass through the Centre of Paris. I could not enter or Park close to Bastille.

Asked A police woman "that I am?" where I Park? "I can't go hours Paris!"She replied "find a small street, a place"

Yes, I did. But enough of my destination. And it is half past eleven years already. First instinct: go to a coffee shop. I had a coffee and croissant as croissants on "counter" seemed so cool. They were really good too.

For my ! afterclass! group I had to make some for photos with the people and environment. I prepared a candid man reading diary of a bear and then applied. "I may take…". "Yes!

There was a small cafe and only the owner, the log reader, two young women speak together, older women and me inside. All wanted (not only permits) to be photographed.

When I told my problem, "and now that I am going to do?" the older lady told me "brocante" nearby. (flee market). "Interesting."

So I managed it.

Near la brocante, I met interesting man. Strange a little too. Large face. Will I have the courage to ask. He was smoking. What he was doing it I don't know. "May I take a photo of you?" and he told me why "no".

This photo is a culture of the first photo I took of him. Then he told me "I left my camera and he crossed it" and asked if I wanted to get a picture with him. We have tried. Step one very good. Then I told him about my other assignment afterclass Ozzie our teacher of the month gave us "organized candid persons in the table" "What ask you for me close to a setting as background market http://www.irinnews.org/report.asp?ReportID=50970"? "Why not".

He did ask taking a phone one then the other table as speaking… Then, as I requested to behind a small table with a background of paint and buildings. Then he was bored and told me "I have to go to find something here, this is why I came.

I stayed for some time taking pictures of things and people in the market, but it felt like back and asking that I had hoped. I found willing to ask or to others, it is indeed an interesting and pleasant, brokante, near Oberkamp in Paris.

Two, I was at home, with one hundred and sixty photos. I did that I intended but had a wonderful time anyway. Connected, feel understood.

Begin to work on my pictures in my photoshop, elements one by one. Hours and hours. When I arrived at his first picture, it was not bad but a litte too mess behind. I have bigger, and then I saw that what you see here.

Cropped in order to demonstrate to you also.

Therefore, it is behing the history for those interested to know. I sent it him (he email address me until we were far from each other), but have not had a response time it was or was not received.

It is the non-cropped image, orginial, has not changed

Old meets new

meet older women

Image by seasonally adjusted *

Indices 143 365 9/22/08.

meet older women

Image by mollyjolly

"We've been here before." Bingo said, as they arrived at the seer shop. "But it is in our world." Front bingo was ruffled with misunderstanding.

"Some things never change, I think," Frodo said by way of explanation. Let's say just ask him what he should know.

"Ah, we meet again, my adventurers," the seer said his monstrous old female voice. "And now you have a question to ask me." Let's see what you have. ?

Frankie fired open pocket and sank on the seer table content. "We need to know what to do with these.

The seer organized pieces in a template, put the ring "one" in the Centre. She took a SIP of a strange beverage and restless in his left hand in the air.

"I see", she says simply.

Frodo patiently, but others were a little fear. What happens if this old bag put a spell on them, and they didn't even know that there?

Finally, she explained. "This Pocket contains symbols of all cycles, with a ring belonging to the Centre." It controls all others and is much more powerful that is indicated by its size.

She stayed here, and then pointing to Frankencow started again. "You must assist Frodo on his quest if you never want to return to your own world." Take this bag in a clearing. You must organize the pieces that I order you. Then you use the magic powder and put a spell on them. ?

Frankie was a little surprised. ""But what about Frodo"?

"Frodo will have its own destiny to follow - it's yours." And you need to do exactly as I say, this will weaken the hold that each rings true has its carrier, manufacture of Frodo possible employment.

Bingo set out immediately. It seemed to be a terribly difficult frankencow a little work.


View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言